Monday, September 26, 2011

Coupon for $1 off Wheat Thins (or why you should go buy Wheat Thins Smoky BBQ right now)

Click here and Like Wheat Thins on Facebook to get a coupon good for $1 off a box. Then, take that coupon and go buy yourself a box of the new Wheat Thins Smoky BBQ.

I actually received a free box of the new flavor from Wheat Thins in the mail. They asked me to taste it and tell them (and you) what I think. I'm here to tell you this flavor freaking rocks! And I'm not just saying that because I'm kissing the butt of those that gave me something free. I really do mean it. It tastes just like the name suggests. It's probably the first chip that nails the flavor for which it's named. My husband and I destroyed that box in 10 minutes. So yeah, anyway, print the coupon and if you have trouble deciding which flavor to get, I suggest you give Smoky BBQ a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment